This super affordable multipurpose sign still features premium image quality. Printed directly to the rigid plastic material, signs are durable and weather proof. Signs are available in several standard sizes, but can also be printed in custom sizes to fit any application.
Full color coroplast signs are perfect for outdoor use and are commonly used for yard signs, real estate signs, parking and election signs. Rigid plastic signs are attractive and are easy to place using available metal stakes.
Also available are rider signs commonly used with real estate signs. These include clips to attach to the top of sign.
Inexpensive signs are often used in indoor and outdoor displays, and are used as replacement signs for sidewalk signs. Tip - Add very affordable second side printing when replacing signs in displays. Two signs in one!
• Full color corrugated plastic sign
• Full ink coverage printing 1-side or 2-side
• Available in standard or custom sizes
• Easy to use metal stakes available
• Works with sidewalk sign stands
Sidewalk signs feature exceptional image quality, as well as being durable and attractive. Sign and stand combo includes two full color signs with a sturdy double sided frame.
Premium Signicade® sign stands are made of durable plastic, so are weather proof and perfect for displaying outdoor signage. Stands fold for easy transport and storage.
Stands are equipped with a quick change feature allowing signs to easily slide in and out and stay securely in place. Replaceable coroplast signs are quick to produce and very inexpensive.
• 2-sided A-frame sign stand includes 2 signs
• Plastic Signicade® Deluxe / Two 24" x 36" signs
• Plastic Signicade® MDX mid-sized Sidewalk Sign Two 18" x 24" signs
• Plastic Quik Sign® / Two 24" x 18" signs. Quik Sign® frames can be paired with 24" rider signs making them ideal for real estate signs
• All signs water and weather proof
• High image quality full color printing
• All feature full ink coverage printing
• Easy to transport and store
• Secure online ordering or order direct
• Print production from your file